Norfolk holiday properties feature in national TV campaign
- Credit: Archant
Three Norfolk holiday properties have played a starring role in a major TV campaign launched by an online booking agency.
Sunnybank, located near Wroxham, Bay Tree Lodge, also near Wroxham, and Seaglass Barn Sky near Stalham were chosen from almost 16,000 holiday homes across the UK to feature in the adverts run by cottages.com, the UK's largest cottage holiday provider.
The campaign is the company's biggest integrated advertising campaign to date, with a 30-second TV advert broadcast across 10 stations including Channel 4, ITV and Sky, and tailored video advertising also running on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Victoria Schofield, area manager for East Anglia at cottages.com, said they were thrilled that three of local properties beat tough competition from around the UK to feature in the latest TV campaign.
'All properties offer something extra special to their guests whether that be stunning modern architecture worthy of grand designs, or a contemporary barn conversion with private hot tub and beach hut access, pushing the boundaries of what people associate with cottage holidays.
'All three properties offer a completely different experience, look and feel to the other, but are testament to just how successful property owners can be when going the extra mile for their guests.'
David White, owner of Sunnybank, said: 'We were so proud when we were told that Sunnybank would be featuring in the recently launched TV campaign - it's a great opportunity to showcase our property and the area.'
- 1 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 2 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 3 Seaside Victorian B&B for sale near 'best beach in the east'
- 4 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 5 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 6 Yobs pictured climbing on vandalised charity dinosaur
- 7 The days you can visit Wroxham Barns for a fiver this month
- 8 Best friends take over popular café in 'just heavenly' setting
- 9 'Unusual' cottage for sale in one of Norfolk's smuggling villages
- 10 WATCH: Car becomes engulfed in flames at side of Norfolk road
The properties are all part of the cottages.com's Luxury Collection.
Boasting a stunning location close to the 'Capital of the Broads', Sunnybank has great waterside views which can be enjoyed from a glass veranda, and a cinema/games room.
Bay Tree Lodge, set directly on the water's edge, is perfect for exploring the Broads with its own private mooring. The property also has its own games room.
Located in open countryside and just over four miles from the village of Happisburgh, Seaglass Barn Sky is in the ideal location to explore the Norfolk coastline.
The beautifully presented barn conversion boasts its own hot tub and contemporary style.