The three highest-paid job vacancies in Norfolk right now
- Credit: PA
Here are three of the highest-salaried jobs currently being advertised in Norfolk at the moment.
•Job title: Director of Manufacturing
Salary level: £90,000-£100,000 per year
A national company based in the heart of Norfolk has an opportunity for an experienced commercial Manufacturing Director to join their team. The candidate will be responsible for 800 employees and in control of a budget in excess of £90 million. The company is looking for someone with an impressive career and experience working across multiple sites. If this job appeals to you then job visit the Jobs24 site and apply now.
•Job title: Associate Dentist
- 1 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 2 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 3 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 4 Redundancy leads to Norfolk mum earning up to £3,000 a month
- 5 Train travellers set for another weekend of rail disruption
- 6 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 7 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 8 Abnormal load to travel through county on first day of Norfolk Show
- 9 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 10 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
Salary level: £80,000-£90,000 per year
A thriving dental practise in Norwich is on the look out for two new Associate Dentists to join their team. The practise, opened in 1889, has expanded vastly over the years and is in need of two new GDC registers dentists to meet clients needs. Candidates will benefit from an existing client list, flexible working hours and permanent employment. If you think you are what this practise is looking for then visit Jobs24 site and apply now.
•Job title: Medical Doctor- Functional Assessor
Salary level: £72,000 per year
Recruiting for Care are currently recruiting for a well-established international company who are in need of a doctor to work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions to provide Functional Assessments for those in receipt of or claiming benefits. This is an exciting time for the company and the role is a great opportunity for a GMC registered doctor who wants to utilise their clinical knowledge in professionals setting. If you think you would be perfect for this role visit the Jobs24 site and apply now.
•You can find hundreds of jobs in the region on the Jobs24 website. See Thursday's EDP for the Jobs24 supplement.