The Reindeer pub in Norwich reopens under new management
The Reindeer pub on Dereham Road, Norwich, has re-opened under new management.
The pub closed on January 28 after its old owners, Kate and Dan Searle, found business 'unworkable'.
The new landlady is Lou Wilding, who has moved with her team of staff from The Wildman on Bedford Street, Norwich.
Ms Wilding said: 'We will have pool, darts, board games and free wifi, but we will also be hosting lots of live music.'
The music will start this Friday at 9pm with Norwich band 4D Jones, followed by 'good time' Americana collective Swamptruck from Cambridge on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Wilding said she is 'especially excited' to host Norfolk eight-piece The Vagaband for their third album launch on March 17.
To find out more visit The Reindeer Norwich page on Facebook.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
The pub is open 5pm till 10pm, Tuesday to Thursday, and is open all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday.