The Reindeer pub in Norwich reopens under new management
The Reindeer pub on Dereham Road, Norwich, has re-opened under new management.
The pub closed on January 28 after its old owners, Kate and Dan Searle, found business 'unworkable'.
The new landlady is Lou Wilding, who has moved with her team of staff from The Wildman on Bedford Street, Norwich.
Ms Wilding said: 'We will have pool, darts, board games and free wifi, but we will also be hosting lots of live music.'
The music will start this Friday at 9pm with Norwich band 4D Jones, followed by 'good time' Americana collective Swamptruck from Cambridge on Saturday.
Ms Wilding said she is 'especially excited' to host Norfolk eight-piece The Vagaband for their third album launch on March 17.
To find out more visit The Reindeer Norwich page on Facebook.
- 1 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 2 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 3 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 4 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 5 Seven people arrested after 50 vehicles stopped by police at Thickthorn
- 6 Enjoy afternoon tea onboard a steam train in Norfolk this summer
- 7 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 8 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 9 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 10 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
The pub is open 5pm till 10pm, Tuesday to Thursday, and is open all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday.