The RAF Red Arrows will be returning to Cromer Carnival later this year
- Credit: Archant � 2006
It has been confirmed that they will perform on Carnival Day, Wednesday, August 16.
The announcement was made on the carnival's official Facebook page earlier today.
Carnival Chairman Tony Shipp said: 'We are very pleased that we have got the Red Arrows again. We did wonder if they would do it on a bi-annual basis, but we've been lucky to get them again.
'Not only do they bring people into the carnival showground but it brings people into the town.
'People can watch anywhere along the coastline, promenade and pier. For the majority of people the Red Arrows are a highlight.'
You may also want to watch:
It is currently unknown what time the Red Arrows will perform.
The RAF display team has provided a spectacular centrepiece to the annual carnival since 1980 with their famous air acrobatics and close formation flying.
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 3 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 6 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 7 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 8 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 9 Boss unhappy over fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
- 10 Woman found dead in country park is named
The carnival week is from Saturday August 12, to Friday August 18.