WATCH: Meet the wineman who will deliver a tipple to your front door
- Credit: Archant
The people of Norfolk are being offered the service of having litres of wine delivered to their door.
Matthew Harrowven, founder of Gissing's Tap and Tipple, will drop wine to your front door in reusable glass bottles.
The service operates similarly to a milk round, with Mr Hawrrowven delivering to areas in south and mid Norfolk.
Customers are offered a range of red, white, or beer, in one litre or 500ml bottles.
Mr Harrowven calls them 'young' wines, which are made to be consumed fresh.
You may also want to watch:
They can make repeat orders for the next week, when Mr Harrowven arrives.
You can also make bookings online or through social media.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault