Take a look inside Center Parcs’ new luxury treehouses at Elveden site
- Credit: Archant
Holiday-makers looking to branch out for a new experience will be living the high life at a Suffolk holiday village after it launched a new range of luxury treehouses.
Center Parcs has officially unveiled the four new treehouses this week, which they say 'deliver another level of luxury'.
With prices starting from £2,699, the two-storey treehouses include woodburners, Sky TV, private decking with a barbecue, an external games den and an outdoor hot tub.
Elveden is the third Center Parcs site to get the treehouses, after Sherwood and Longleat, which the company says have been at full occupancy since they launched.
Martin Dalby, CEO of Center Parcs, said: 'Our Treehouses deliver another level of luxury for families wanting to live that childhood dream of being high in the trees and have great adventures in the forest.
You may also want to watch:
'The Treehouses at Elveden Forest are just one of a number of investments we are making this year, as well as this, we are also introducing a new set of experiences at Aqua Sana Spa at Sherwood Forest and a new family water ride at Longleat Forest due to open next year.'
Suitable for up to eight guests, the treehouses feature four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms looking out over views of the surrounding treetops.
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 3 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 6 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 7 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 8 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 9 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 10 Boss unhappy over fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
All four bedrooms have their own private balconies, accessible through full height, sliding glass doors.
Each Treehouse includes a plasma TV mounted above the fireplace in the central living area and iPod docks throughout.
Mr Dalby added: 'We are continually investing in our business to ensure we offer the best quality and continue to innovate with new ideas.
'We welcome families who haven't visited before but there are also a lot of Center Parcs fans who come time and time again; children who have grown and are now bringing their own children.
'We want to offer our guests that something special each time they come so there are always new things to see and do.'
What do you think of the new treehouses? Is your firm launching an interesting new product? Let us know by contacting our Business editor Mark Shields on email@example.com or by calling 01603 772426.