Speed-dating way to find a new career in our tourism industry
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An East Anglian tourism firm is looking for staff – and inviting hopefuls to join them at a 'speed-dating' recruitment day.
Holiday giant Hoseasons is urging people interested in a career in tourism to attend an open day at its Lowestoft offices.
Employing about 240 people in the town, Hoseasons is hoping to boost its workforce by taking on about 20 full and part-time sales and operations staff as the open day is held at its Raglan Road HQ on November 1.
Matt Smith, of Hoseasons, is hoping for a good turnout.
He said: 'We are holding a big open day at our fantastic building, which has had a lot of investment in it.
You may also want to watch:
'This is a great chance for people interested in a career in tourism to find out more about the opportunities we have on offer, and for us to build on our local employment base.
'Lowestoft has been our home for the last 70 years, and as one of the town's main employers we're always keen to support the local economy and recruit on our doorstep where we can.'
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 3 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 4 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 7 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 8 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 9 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 10 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
The roles on offer include call centre sales positions.
Mr Smith added: 'We're looking for sales-focused people who have a confident telephone manner, are IT literate, and can provide good customer service.'
For more information, and to register your interest, call Hoseasons on 01502 500505 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org