Seaside fashion brand to open new store in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new fashion outlet is coming to Norfolk with Cornish brand Seasalt set to open in Norwich city centre.
The brand, which says it is “inspired by the colours of the Cornish landscape” will be opening in the former Paperchase store in Castle Street.
It is understood the shop is set to open some time next month.
The shop sells a mixture of womens and mens clothing and footwear, as well as accessories.
The brand was launched in Penzance in 1981 selling traditional workwear to farmers, fishermen and artists.
You may also want to watch:
Since then the business has grown to more than 60 stores and is one of Cornwall’s largest employers.
- 1 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 4 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 5 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 6 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 7 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 8 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 9 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 10 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car