Royal Norfolk Show: The best photos from day one
- Credit: Archant
From fashion to livestock, our photographers have been busy taking these great photos which give you a taste of life at the Royal Norfolk Show.
Thousands of people are heading to the two-day extravaganza at the Norfolk Showground.
And our photographers have been capturing pictures of everything from the fashionistas to the farm animals.
James Wilby, a forecaster at UEA-based Weatherquest, said tomorrow the temperature was set to rise to 20C and it was likely to be a bright morning with a chance of showers in the afternoon.
•Follow the live blog on the EDP and Evening News website for all the latest from the Showground. See the EDP on Thursday and Friday for special Show supplements.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 4 Local pub splashes back into action
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 7 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 8 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town