See inside bungalow given luxury makeover on the market for £525,000
A bungalow in Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich is for sale with a real surprise inside after a luxury renovation of every room.
The home in Thunder Lane looks like you’d expect from the front. But inside it has been opened up to offer a huge lounge/dining room with a luxury kitchen and two sets of bi-folding doors opening across the width of the room to reveal a fabulous patio and garden.
The kitchen is a real selling point with granite worktops and a matching central island that also has room for a breakfast bar.
You’ve got four double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and outside, a large, well-presented garden with two outbuildings.
Outside is so big, there’s enough room to park six cars.
You may also want to watch:
Agents Minors & Brady selling the bungalow for £525,000-£550,000, describe it as “located on what is considered one of the most sought after roads around Norwich.”
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 7 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 8 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 9 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 10 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country