Post office promising to deliver first class service from new Cromer branch
- Credit: Archant
Cromer Post Office is set to close while a different stamp is put on a town centre store.
Work is due to start on revamping the High Street branch, which will form part of a new Co-op outlet.
The counter space, at the former Budgens store, is due to shut for an unspecified time from March 23.
The new look branch is promising to deliver longer opening hours and improved facilities for customers
Post Office area manager Michael Brennan said: 'We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the temporary closure of the branch during the major refit of the premises. The longer opening hours will make it easier for customers to get their cash, send and collect their mail and do their banking because we know how important these services are to local residents.'
You may also want to watch:
Alternative Post Office branches are available at Mill Road, Suffield Park, Cromer; High Street, Sheringham; High Street, Overstrand; and Cromer Road, West Runton.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 4 Local pub splashes back into action
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 7 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 8 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town