People Moves: Clapham & Collinge Solicitors, Kings Lynn Audi and Howes Percival.
- Credit: Submitted
Here are the latest moves and promotions across the region's businesses.
Clapham & Collinge Solicitors have hired three University of East Anglia graduates as trainee solicitors for the start of their two-year training contract.
Joe Keeping, Laura Fearnley and Ross
Norfolk have all had to complete the Legal
Practice Course while gaining experience with the firm as paralegals over the last 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
All trainees work under direct supervision of experienced solicitors and must demonstrate competence over the two-year period leading to qualification in 2018.
This year has seen an increase in the number of trainee solicitors taken on.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
Kings Lynn Audi has announced Paul Moore will be stepping into a new dedi-cated Local Business
In his new position, Mr Moore will assist local businesses to find the best way to buy vehicles for their company and promote other services the company offers, beyond the initial sale.
Howes Percival has confirmed that Gordon Simpson has been promoted to director level in its
After several years working in Manchester, Mr Simpson was head of a litigation team in Norfolk before join-ing the firm's commercial litigation team in Norwich. Tessa Haskey, chairman of Howes
Percival said: 'I am delighted to announce Gordon's promotion which recognises the hard work and invaluable contribution he has made.'