People moves: Barratt Homes, Broadwater Mouldings and Sheringham Shoal
- Credit: Archant
The latest moves and appointments from across the region.
A new managing director has been appointed at housebuilder Barratt Homes Eastern Counties.
Robert Holbrook has taken over at the developer which is currently building homes across Norfolk, Suffolk Essex and Cambridgeshire.
He said: 'The first house I ever bought in 1992 was a Barratt house. It was and still is a household name and so it's fitting I am now a managing director at Barratt Homes.'
You may also want to watch:
Broadwater Mouldings has recruited Lucinda Westley-Smith as project manager as the company continues to grow. She brings 11 years' experience with her from previous positions with Quentor and Broom Boats. She said: 'I can't wait to get started with this knowledgeable and enthusiastic team.'
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
Adam Blake has been appointed as power plant manager for the Sheringham Shoal offshore wind farm.
'Sheringham Shoal is something of a local landmark which has built strong links with the local community and I'm excited about continuing to build our presence through the support of local initiatives and events' he said. Mr Blake succeeds Jason Halsey who has moved to a role leading the development of new renewable energy projects.