People moves: Barratt Homes, Broadwater Mouldings and Sheringham Shoal
- Credit: Archant
The latest moves and appointments from across the region.
A new managing director has been appointed at housebuilder Barratt Homes Eastern Counties.
Robert Holbrook has taken over at the developer which is currently building homes across Norfolk, Suffolk Essex and Cambridgeshire.
He said: 'The first house I ever bought in 1992 was a Barratt house. It was and still is a household name and so it's fitting I am now a managing director at Barratt Homes.'
Broadwater Mouldings has recruited Lucinda Westley-Smith as project manager as the company continues to grow. She brings 11 years' experience with her from previous positions with Quentor and Broom Boats. She said: 'I can't wait to get started with this knowledgeable and enthusiastic team.'
- 1 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 2 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 3 Teenager died after choking on own vomit
- 4 Police break up rave at country park
- 5 'Disappointed and angry' - Cricket pitch repeatedly vandalised by bikers
- 6 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in crash with 4x4 outside village pub
- 8 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 9 Anger as three flights between Norwich and Amsterdam cancelled
- 10 Small plates restaurant and bottle shop coming to north Norfolk town
Adam Blake has been appointed as power plant manager for the Sheringham Shoal offshore wind farm.
'Sheringham Shoal is something of a local landmark which has built strong links with the local community and I'm excited about continuing to build our presence through the support of local initiatives and events' he said. Mr Blake succeeds Jason Halsey who has moved to a role leading the development of new renewable energy projects.