Buy a penthouse and the entire building for £1m
- Credit: National Residential
A penthouse and six other apartments in a historic building in Norfolk - generating £52,800 a year - is for sale.
The luxury homes were created from a former solicitor's office in South Quay, Great Yarmouth back in 2018 and went up for sale for £100,000-£150,000 each.
Now the entire block is up for grabs including the penthouse of 688sqft which occupies the entire top floor. It's currently rented out on Airbnb for around £250 a night but the agents state it could be split up into two or three smaller apartments.
When the building was converted by an Oldham-based development firm, agents hailed it as showing investment in the town and helping to enhance the area.
Agents National Residential now describe it as: "This is an opportunity to purchase this Grade II listed building, consisting of seven apartments, one of which is the penthouse."
You may also want to watch:
The building is close to the beach and has views overlooking the quay. Apartment seven has been fitted with wheelchair access and the building comes with parking for six cars.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47