Park home manufacturer Omar makes international list of inspiring companies
- Credit: Archant
A park home and lodge manufacturer near Thetford has been named in a list of influential companies, compiled by the London Stock Exchange Group, for the second consecutive year.
Omar Group, based in Brandon, was selected as one the 1,000 Companies to Inspire Europe.
It was among 170 British firms to make the list.
To be included in the list – exclusively for SMEs – companies need to show consistent revenue growth over a minimum of three years.
Sales at Omar, which has 410 employees, have more than trebled in recent years, taking turnover from £10m in 2010 to £39m in 2016/17.
You may also want to watch:
It follows the company's listing in the London Stock Exchange Group's 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain earlier this year.
Dean Westmoreland, Omar Group chief executive, said: 'We were very proud to once again be named as one of an elite band of SMEs that gives inspiration to the nation.'
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault