Office move will give housing association staff space for 600 employees in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The UK's largest housing association has opened its new office at Broadland Business Park in Norwich.
Clarion Housing Group has taken offices formerly occupied by Aviva at Reed House, where 450 staff from its three offices previously at St Andrews Business Park have now been brought together under one roof.
The offices would 'future-proof' the business and have capacity for up to 600 staff, said a spokesman.
Jonathan Cawthra, group resources director, said: 'This is a key mile stone for Clarion Housing Group. Due to the success of the previous Norwich base we made the decision to consolidate our operations here and in time expect to become an even bigger employer in the city occupying this fantastic new space at Reed House.'
Clarion owns and manages 123,000 homes across the country and was formed from the 2016 merger between Circle Housing and Affinity Sutton.
You may also want to watch:
Staff at Reed House will provide functions including housing management, finance, human resources, IT and marketing.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads