NWES urges firms to apply for support and grants under Ready, Set, Go programme
Regional enterprise agency NWES is urging businesses in Norfolk and north Suffolk to take advantage of free impartial support, and funding of up to £25,000, to help them innovate and grow.
The grants and advice are available via NWES under the Ready, Set, Go initiative which was set up last year ? with part-funding from the European Regional Development Fund ? to support pre-start and established businesses looking to develop or introduce new products, processes and ideas.
The free expert advice is available to businesses employing anything from one up to 250 members of staff while easy-to-access grants are available to help bring plans to fruition by covering a quarter of the investment required, up to a maximum of £25,000.
Kevin Horne, chief executive of NWES, said: 'More people than ever are seeking help in getting a business up and running. We want to balance this by backing existing businesses to introduce innovative growth plans.
'This will help them to compete in a potentially more crowded market place and also boost the regional economy with continued enterprise at all levels.'
You may also want to watch:
• To find out more about the programme, visit www.nwes.org.uk/news/innovate, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08456 099991.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 5 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 6 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 7 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 'We'll be forced back on the roads' - travellers' plea at site hearing
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case