Find out how to get started in business with free start-up courses
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A business support group is hosting a series of two-day courses to help budding entrepreneurs to get started.
Nwes, which has offices across the region, is holding the workshops, entitled 1st Steps to Start-Up, across Norfolk and Suffolk over the coming weeks.
The sessions are designed for aspiring business people with experienced trainers on hand to guide attendees through how to set up a company.
Among the topics will be how to assess viability, calculate costs, access funding and financial forecasting.
Courses will start Rouen House in Norwich on May 30, June 13 and June 25, at Beacon Innovation Centre in Gorleston on June 4, and at The Suffolk Enterprise Centre in Ipswich on May 21, and June 25.
You may also want to watch:
The free courses run from 9.30am to 4.30pm on each day and must be booked. For more information contact Nwes on 08456099991 or visit www.nwes.org.uk/events/
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 4 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 5 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 6 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 7 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
- 9 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 10 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals