BrewDog to give out free beer in Norwich this summer
- Credit: Steve Adams
You heard us right - BrewDog are setting up a blockade in Norwich and giving out free beer this summer.
The worldwide brewing company are taking to the road on a 15 city tour starting in Barcelona and ending in Bristol
The idea behind the tour is to help BrewDog's continuous battle against mass-produced beer.
BrewDog, which has a bar on Queen Street in the city, said: "Last year we brought our mission to the people of Britain as never before with Punk State, a series of city-centre roadblocks where bad beer was banished and everyone made welcome with a chilled can of Punk IPA.
"We had such a blast bringing Punk to the people that we are set to do it all again. Only much bigger."
You may also want to watch:
Last year the company gave away over 23,000 cans of BrewDog Punk IPA to the people in eight cities.
This year's tour will take to Hay Hill in Norwich on August 30 and 31.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 7 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse