Norwich jobs fair will offer hundreds of roles with recruitment starting on the day
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2010
A jobs fair will be coming to the Forum in Norwich next week, with the aim of getting more unemployed individuals in the city into work.
More than 24 employers will be at the event on July 27, with representatives from their companies to talk to visitors.
Amongst others, the companies in attendance range from Bullards to East Coast College to Prestige nursing.
The opportunity to begin an application to work in the NHS will also be on offer on the day.
Jobs in travel such as Galloway European will also be on offer, as well as administrative roles.
Companies will also be recruiting on the day of the event, and no registration ahead of the event is required for individuals attending.
The jobs fair is also free to attend.
- 1 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 2 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 3 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 4 Teenager died after choking on own vomit
- 5 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 6 Police break up rave at country park
- 7 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park
- 8 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in crash with 4x4 outside village pub
- 9 Some firefighters using foodbanks amid £18m payroll system 'farce'
- 10 'Disappointed and angry' - Cricket pitch repeatedly vandalised by bikers
The fair takes place between 10am and 2pm.