Norwich jobs fair will offer hundreds of roles with recruitment starting on the day
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2010
A jobs fair will be coming to the Forum in Norwich next week, with the aim of getting more unemployed individuals in the city into work.
More than 24 employers will be at the event on July 27, with representatives from their companies to talk to visitors.
Amongst others, the companies in attendance range from Bullards to East Coast College to Prestige nursing.
The opportunity to begin an application to work in the NHS will also be on offer on the day.
Jobs in travel such as Galloway European will also be on offer, as well as administrative roles.
You may also want to watch:
Companies will also be recruiting on the day of the event, and no registration ahead of the event is required for individuals attending.
The jobs fair is also free to attend.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 5 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 6 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 7 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 8 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 9 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
The fair takes place between 10am and 2pm.