Norwich-based Eastern Airways aims at corporate customers with charter upgrade
Eastern Airways, which operates from Norwich International airport, is targeting corporate customers with an enhanced on-board service on its charter flights.
The UK's second largest regional airline is aiming to attract corporate customers, international companies, blue chip organisations, sports teams, the music industry and private clients as it develops services in the 29-50 seat market.
A new cabin crew uniform specifically introduced for charter services has also been unveiled to differentiate the private charter service from the airline's scheduled services.
Kay Ryan, commercial director, said the company, had significantly grown its charter business over the last two years.
Eastern Airways, which has provided scheduled and charter flights from Norwich since 1999, has now launched its new range of bespoke charter products to charter brokers, which it said meets individual client requirements, ranging from its premier level Platinum service, as well as Gold and Silver service.
You may also want to watch:
Cabin crew have been specifically trained in the hospitality sector to deliver the Platinum and Gold onboard services tailored to suit each clients needs and also in a variety of languages, including English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Polish.
Kay Ryan, said: 'We have significantly grown our charter business over the last two years and the launch of our new charter product further demonstrates our attention to detail and customised levels of service to meet the requirements of our clients. The bespoke charter services we offer will appeal to a whole host of existing and potential customers.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
'The VIP launch event was the ideal opportunity for us to showcase our latest charter offering to the charter industry's leading brokers.'
Established in 1997, Eastern Airways initially developed its network of scheduled services around the North Sea offshore industry with flights from the east coast of England to Aberdeen. The airline operates three scheduled services each weekday, along with a Sunday service from Norwich to Aberdeen. The airline has a fleet of 30 aircraft flying from 21 airports in the UK, Ireland, Norway and France.