Norfolk is... a place for truly romantic sunsets
- Credit: Archant
It seems the people of Norfolk have something of a romantic streak.
Among the many photos we have been sent as part of the Norfolk is... campaign there have been some beautiful sunsets – some of which are pictured here.
Keen photographer Nathan Woodgate, from Drayton, sent a series of photos via www.iwitness24.co.uk, including a photograph of a sunset at Hunstanton beach.
Mr Woodgate, 38, said that, to him, Norfolk is... 'a beautiful sunset at Hunstanton', saying: 'I believe this is a beautiful part of Norfolk for capturing sunsets.'
He is not the only one of our readers to be charmed by the sunsets which can be seen from the Norfolk coast.
You may also want to watch:
Ben Mutton also used iWitness24 to send us his photos of a sunset scene at Sheringham, taken from the Two Lifeboats pub on the seafront while enjoying some relaxing drinks.
Mr Mutton, 42 and from Sheringham, said: 'Who needs TV? A couple of drinks and a lovely sunset will do.'
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 GP warns surgery 'is at breaking point' due to village expansion
Other photographers have continued to use social networking website Twitter to share their sunset photos, using the hashtag #Norfolkis.
Among the pick of the photos were Simon Pointer's (@SPointer28) sunset in South Walsham and a stunning shot of Cromer pier as the sun went down from Kate Royall (@cromerkate).
To see more of the best photos of Norfolk scenery sent to us at www.iwitness24.co.uk, see tomorrow's EDP.