Are you a cheese fan? You can now make your own
- Credit: Jungle PR
Holidaymakers are being offered the chance to combine their time off with learning a new skill, with a holiday company launching goat cheese-making courses at their site.
Fielding Cottage has three holiday cottages in Honingham, and also makes goats cheese on the side.
Experts will be on hand throughout the course to help visitors, with the trip also featuring a tour of the state-of-the-art factory on the site.
Owner cheese maker Sam Steggles said: 'We want to share our passion for producing cheese and showcase how we make our award winning goats cheese to enable our customers to get some hands on learning experience.
'Alongside our standard cheese-making courses we will offer custom cheese courses for groups, parties and corporate events - including team building exercises.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit the Fielding Cottage website.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR