Norfolk firms invited to learn more about professional advice grants
Small firms are being urged to tap into a funding pool to help pay for business advice.
Norwich-based enterprise agency Nwes is holding a taster day to raise awareness about the government's Growth Voucher scheme.
Launched earlier this year, the initiative helps small businesses access up to £2,000 to cover half the costs when paying for professional advice in areas such as finance and cash flow, digital technology, management skills, and sales and marketing.
The event is being held at the Pearce Rooms, Assembly House, Norwich, from 5pm to 7.30pm on Tuesday.
Kevin Horne, Nwes chief executive, said: 'We believe that good quality, professional advice is vital in helping businesses across the UK to grow.
You may also want to watch:
'I'd encourage small businesses in the Norwich area to attend the Growth Vouchers event and find out how strategic advice can benefit them and how the programme can help cover the cost.'
- 1 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 2 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 5 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 6 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 7 Former Norwich City coach moves on again - after just three months
- 8 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues