Norfolk bell tents named as one of the top wanted rentals on Airbnb
- Credit: Airbnb
A series of bell tents in north Norfolk has been revealed as one of the most desirable rentals on Airbnb.
Ambers Bell Tents at Oulton have made the top 10 after the property-sharing site unveiled the world's most-wanted rentals across England, Wales and Scotland.
The nine bell furnished tents, which can be found in grounds of Mannington Hall and Gardens, were the only rentals in the region to make the list.
Prices for a nights stay start at £95 and all tents come with a double or single bed, an in tent log burner and vintage inspired kitchen ware.
The site includes hot showers, toilets and fire pits.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation currently has five star reviews on the website.
Other rentals that made the top ten included a Cumbrian castle, an old windmill and a tree house.
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 3 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 6 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 7 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 10 Boss unhappy over fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
Airbnb was established in 2008 and currently has more than three million listings in 191 different countries.