Norfolk-based Richardson’s Cruisers wins major Hoseasons award
- Credit: Darren Cool
A Stalham boat yard has been presented with two top tourism awards by UK holiday giant Hoseasons – including the Best in Britain title.
Richardson's Cruisers was also crowned Boating in Britain winner at the Hoseasons' 13th annual Gala Awards evening.
Greg Munford, chief executive at Richardson's Cruisers, said: 'The success of our business is ultimately dependent on how holidaymakers feel about their stay with us, so receiving an award based on the strength of our customer satisfaction scores is particularly pleasing.
'We do everything we can to give our guests a first-rate experience whenever they visit, so it's nice for the team to get the recognition they deserve.'
Three more holiday destinations in Norfolk also picked up awards, including Hemsby Beach Holiday Park, Broom Boats in Brundall and Weybread Lakes Lodges in Diss.
You may also want to watch:
Simon Altham, managing director at Hoseasons, said: 'Richardson's Cruisers deserve all the plaudits that come their way and I wish them every success for the year ahead.'
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 10 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent