'Our best ever year' - family run business launches showroom
- Credit: Complete Window and Door Company
A family run business set up after the owner suffered a broken leg has taken advantage of lockdown to launch a new showroom.
The Complete Window and Door Company opened its new premises at North Walsham Garden Centre on Friday.
The business was set up by Graeme Turner when he suffered a double leg break in 2018 while playing football, forcing him to take early retirement.
Mr Turner runs the business entirely from his own home alongside his wife Jeannie.
He said he saw the showroom as the next step forward for the company which has operated since 2018.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Turner said: "It's something good that's come out of lockdown. rather than all the doom and gloom we've had.
"Whilst most people were being cautious we took the risk and decided to build our own showroom.
- 1 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 2 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 3 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 4 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 5 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 6 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 7 Concerns for missing 29-year-old Norfolk man's welfare
- 8 Police investigate 'possible assault' after Dereham town centre fight
- 9 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses
- 10 See work to transform former bakery into £13m site
"Work started in August but with lockdowns and supply chain issues we were unable to get the conservatory to house the showroom until early December.
"We cannot wait to have the showroom open for people to come and see what we do."