New contracts for Flagship Group subsidiary RFT
- Credit: IAN BURT
The property maintenance arm of Flagship Group, RFT, is reaching for greater commercial growth after securing two new contracts.
The firm successfully bid for a new tender with previous partners Breckland Council to maintain the authority's 180 commercial and industrial properties, bringing the total number of council properties it maintains to 206.
The 300-strong company has also signed a deal with The Salvation Army to maintain 161 of its buildings in Norfolk and Suffolk, including churches, charity shops and day centres.
Established as an in-house maintenance and repairs service for Flagship Group in 2013, RFT reported turnover of £25.2m for 2015/16 with pre-tax profit of £900,000.
The Dereham-based firm won its first contract to supply repairs to Breckland Council in 2015.
You may also want to watch:
In January RFT launched a grounds maintenance and cleaning service to broaden its service offering.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day