New chief executive appointed to Norwich-based Evander Glazing and Locks
- Credit: Archant
Norwich-based Evander Glazing and Locks has appointed Rick Francis as its new chief executive.
Mr Francis, currently managing director of contract hire and rental business Lex Autolease, will join Evander Group on July 1.
The company said he was appointed to lead the EDP Top 100 firm after building a hugely impressive growth CV, from heading up Lex Autolease as the UKs largest contract hire and rental business through to previous roles in the Insurance and manufacturing industries.
Evander specialises in glazing, locks, doors and windows for commercial and residential customers and employing abuot 771 staff with revenues of around £58.6m.
The move follows the announcement that current CEO Alan Horton has decided to move on from the business to build and focus on a portfolio of non-executive roles.
Evander Group chairman Debbie Hewitt said she was delighted to have now found his successor to take the business forward.
'Rick has a wealth of business to business, operational and general management experience and will continue to develop our strong customer relationships,' she said. 'He has led the growth of his current organisation to £2bn of revenues and employs over 1,500 people across eight sites, so this is a real coup for Evander and we are excited to welcome him here.
- 1 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 2 Care home which has sat empty for four years to be revived by new owners
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 4 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
- 5 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 6 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 7 'Great relief' as vets rule out foot and mouth disease at Norfolk farm
- 8 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 9 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 10 Traffic delays after car plunges into underpass in Yarmouth
'We also wish to thank current CEO Alan Horton for the role he has played in getting Evander to the position it currently occupies. Everyone at the group wishes him success for the future.'
Mr Francis said: 'I am really excited to be joining Evander and to becoming part of a business that has such potential to grow. It's a vibrant business, with a great competitive position and commitment to service. I've been struck by the enthusiasm of the people I have met so far and I am looking forward to working with all of the Evander team to build on the foundations laid down by Alan Horton and the team over the last 6 years.'