Manager of Norwich jewellery store Pandora drives off with top prize
Jewellery store manager Jessica Whitfield has driven off with a top prize after she and her team at Norwich-based Pandora won a national industry award.
The business, which is owned by Winsor Bishop, beat 86 other stores to win the Pandora UK store of the year award.
The win saw Miss Whitfield win the store manager of the year award and with it a prize of a black Mini Cooper S.
The 14 staff also share a �5,000 prize which was doubled by Winsor Bishop.
Pandora Norwich, which is based at the Chapelfield shopping centre, opened just over a year ago and has enjoyed sales of more than �3.1m in 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Sophie Fulford, managing director of Winsor Bishop, said: 'We're absolutely delighted, they've all worked so hard, and Jessica is incredible – you couldn't wish for a better person to run a store.'
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel