A 12-bedroom hotel with incredible vaulted cellar for sale at auction
A Georgian hotel in Norfolk with a converted cellar is coming under the hammer online for £400,000-£450,000.
Lydney House, Norwich Road, Swaffham is being sold by Auction House online on June 3.
The imposing Grade II listed Georgian townhouse is currently run as a successful guesthouse with 12 bedrooms, including 11 with en suites, as well as various function rooms, kitchens, an office and several storage rooms. It also has a cavernous converted cellar with a vaulted brick ceiling.
The building also offers parking for approximately 18 cars and benefits from extensive outdoor space, including large areas of formal gardens and terracing.
The auctioneers state it could be converted into a private home subject to the appropriate permissions being obtained.
You may also want to watch:
The auction is being held online because of coronavirus.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault