Sponsorship from Homes developer Lovell funds shirts for young Holt rugby players
- Credit: Lovell
Young rugby players in Holt are sporting a new team strip after scoring a sponsorship boost from a local housing developer.
Backing from Lovell, which is building new homes in the town, has funded a full set of shirts for the Holt Rugby Club's under-sevens team.
The club's minis and youth chairman Neville Drewry said the new kit is already fostering team spirit.
'Now they all have the same shirts it's helped bring them together as a squad and made the youngsters really feel part of a team. One of the players told us he 'feels like a proper rugby player now!'.'
He added: 'Without Lovell's backing and the help we receive from other sponsors, we would not be able to run or offer the standard of rugby we do.'
You may also want to watch:
Lovell regional managing director Simon Medler said: 'The club plays a hugely important part in the life of the town and is a great example of the energy and community spirit which makes Holt such a desirable place to live.'
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall