Sponsorship from Homes developer Lovell funds shirts for young Holt rugby players
- Credit: Lovell
Young rugby players in Holt are sporting a new team strip after scoring a sponsorship boost from a local housing developer.
Backing from Lovell, which is building new homes in the town, has funded a full set of shirts for the Holt Rugby Club's under-sevens team.
The club's minis and youth chairman Neville Drewry said the new kit is already fostering team spirit.
'Now they all have the same shirts it's helped bring them together as a squad and made the youngsters really feel part of a team. One of the players told us he 'feels like a proper rugby player now!'.'
He added: 'Without Lovell's backing and the help we receive from other sponsors, we would not be able to run or offer the standard of rugby we do.'
Lovell regional managing director Simon Medler said: 'The club plays a hugely important part in the life of the town and is a great example of the energy and community spirit which makes Holt such a desirable place to live.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out