Norwich jewellery designer Lisa Angel teams up with Next
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A Norwich jewellery designer has teamed up with one of the UK's biggest high street names.
Lisa Angel, which has shops in Lower Goat Lane and Chapelfield, has developed a range of personalised gifts which are on sale on Next's website.
Lisa Angel, founder and managing director, said: 'We were one of the first companies to partner with them on their new personalised gifts area, which is on their website.
'We currently sell a range of thoughtful personalised gifts that we know Next customers will love and represent the Lisa Angel brand.
'Initially the personalisation offered through Next was limited to pre-set drop down lists like 'mummy and daddy', but as of November, Next began offering completely bespoke personalisations such as names, dates and sayings.'
You may also want to watch:
Lisa Angel started in 2004, when Ms Angel decided she wanted an opportunity to unleash her creativity.
She started running the business - which now has units at Rackheath - with three people on her living room floor.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
Today, it sells across the globe, employs 90 members of staff and has received the Feefo five gold star trusted merchant status four years in a row.
Ms Angel said: 'We were really happy to be asked to be a small part of Next's new venture into personalised gifts and believe we were chosen because we offer something different, something special that cannot be found on the high street.
'All of our items are designed in-house here in Norwich and are completely customisable, making that special gift truly unique.'
She said the business enjoyed developing 'exclusive designs' for partner companies, citing a triple-heart necklace which has become one of their best-sellers on Next.
Lisa Angel is a former member of the Future50, which recognises Norfolk and Suffolk's most exciting companies.
The brand was also featured in Not On the High Street's Christmas advert in 2016.
In the same year, the company was a winner at the EDP business awards.
Last July, they launched a partnership with Topshop to run a concession stand in its Haymarket store.
Do you have a story we should be writing about? Email email@example.com