Jarrold fashion show keeps the runway looking cool
Models showcasing clothes from Norfolk's favourite department store managed to bring the 'cool' to today's runway extravaganza.
EDP Norfolk and Fosters Solicitors joined Jarrold to present the fashion show, where a number of goodies from its summer collection were teased to the audience.
The show has become a popular favourite among show-goers and had been organised ahead of the relaunch of the womenswear floor, which opens later this year.
Presented by radio broadcaster Chrissie Jackson the lively show was choreographed and set to music alongside the theme of movies, including The Devil Wears Prada and Saturday Night Fever.
Offering inspiration for the upcoming season the models danced their way through Madonna's Vogue and Kool & The Gang's Celebration while presenting clothes from both the high street and designer brands.
You may also want to watch:
And a first for this year Jarrold and EDP Norfolk held a competition to find one customer to receive a special makeover.
Winner Melanie Hendry, of Pott Row, near King's Lynn, paraded her new look - made up of a seventies-style wide pantsuit with floral print jacket and wedge shoes - on the catwalk for the crowd.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
A keen swimmer, she said although it was not her usual look she 'absolutely' loved it.
'I especially love the coral lipstick.'
The Jarrold womenswear department opens on September 16.