Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- Credit: Submitted/Archant
A new cocktail and coffee bar with a "European feel" has opened in Sheringham.
The Gangway, which already has a branch in Cromer, started trading at Station Approach on Monday (October 11).
The venue will be similar, small and intimate, focusing on craft beer, cocktails, coffees and simple snacks.
Owner William Chandler said: "People have described it as a European bar feeling. You can still get coffee and a cake at 10pm while you're friend is having a drink."
He also mentioned other new businesses opening in Cromer and Sheringham, including Beast to Block butcher which opened on Wednesday (October 13).
"It's great to see people willing to invest in both towns," he said.
The Sheringham venue includes a coffee takeaway window, the Porthole, which opens at 8.30am everyday.
You may also want to watch:
The bar itself opens from 10am to 10pm on weeknights, until 11pm at the weekend and 6pm on Sunday.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 6 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars