Future50 deadline extended
- Credit: Archant
Nominations are still open to find the most innovative and ambitious businesses in Norfolk and Suffolk.
The deadline for applications for the Future50 Class of 2018 has been extended until Monday, October 9, giving more time to apply to benefit from an unrivalled business support programme.
Members will have access to business advice, from marketing to finance, and multimedia exposure, as well as opportunities to network with other entrepreneurs to informally discuss shared opportunities and challenges.
The scheme is run by enterprise agency Nwes and Archant, publisher of the EDP and EADT, with the support of partners Birketts, Lovewell Blake, Barclays and the University of East Anglia.
Successful applicants will demonstrate how they can have a positive impact on the Norfolk and Suffolk economy over the next three years.
You may also want to watch:
Apply and find details at www.eadt.co.uk/business/future50
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 5 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 6 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 7 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 8 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 9 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day