Food and drink firms have a chance to impress buyers at Local Flavours 2017
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Food and drink producers have been urged to take the chance to make business connections with buyers as a specialised industry event returns for its fifth year.
Organisers said limited trade stand space is still available for Local Flavours 2017, which will take place on September 27 at the Norfolk Showground Arena.
Registration has also opened for buyers to attend the event, which has grown to accommodate more than 100 exhibitors since its launch in 2012.
The event aims to help East Anglian producers acquire new customers and contracts by meeting thousands of food buyers from catering, hospitality, food retail and tourism backgrounds.
Last year's Meet the Buyer slots encouraged national brands including Tesco, Center Parcs, Morrisons, and Makro to join local buyers, giving producers the opportunity to pitch in a more private setting.
You may also want to watch:
New for 2017 will be a late afternoon business reception, inviting business people outside of food and drink to come along and show their support for the industry.
For information visit www.localflavours.co.uk or call 01603 702374.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 8 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 9 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 10 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?