Five of the highest paid jobs in Norwich on Jobs24
- Credit: PA
There are currently just under 500 job vacancies available in Norwich on Jobs24. Here are some of the highest paid opportunities on offer.
• Full time Associate DentistSalary level: £77,000 - £90,000 per annum
A position is available at an award-winning NHS Dental practice based in central Norwich for a fully qualified Associate Dentist. The successful candidate will work a minimum of four days a week from 8.30am to 5pm providing NHS dental care and some private treatments. Applicants must live within travelling distance and have good written and verbal English skills as well as knowledge of SOE. Desirable benefits are available as well as four weeks unpaid holiday time.
• Senior Contracts ManagerSalary level: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
An established Main Contractor is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to permanently take on the role of directing a number of sites, supervising health and safety as well as managing site logistics and deliveries. The ideal candidate must hold valid CSCS, SMSTS and first aid training. Applicants should also have three to five years of project or contract management experience, good construction knowledge and a professional attitude.
• Senior Estimator Salary level: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
You may also want to watch:
A local Main Contractor, who works across residential, commercial, education and health sectors, is currently looking for an experienced Senior Estimator, with a background in construction and new build to join their team in Norwich. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the Estimator will work predominantly independently on projects that range up to £7,000,000 to ensure the estimated cost of the project is prepared correctly. The company is Investors in People accredited and offer a strong mentor programme with progression into further management roles. Candidates should have five or more years of experience in estimating/cost planning and a strong record on a range of project sectors and types.
• Head of Content Salary level: £50,000 per annum
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 6 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 7 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 8 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 9 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
An expanding Content Media Agency is currently on the hunt for a Head of Content to manage and inspire a team of up to ten, with a strong focus on delivering channel-neutral content strategies across the portfolio. The role will also involve managing an agreed portfolio of clients alongside the Content Director, working with the Head of Digital Marketing to educate the content team on multi-platform content creation, and ensuring that the team produces high-quality, content that engages audiences and meets the client's criteria. Applicants must have good knowledge and experience of digital marketing, a proven track record in developing business, good communication skills and be inspiring, creative and meticulous when it comes to organisation and detail.
• Senior Network AnalystSalary Level: £240 - £300 per day
A local authority is seeking a Senior Network Analyst to work as part of their Data and Voice team (initially) on a six month contract basis across their wide network area, which consists of over 600 sites including schools, libraries and corporate sites. The Data and Voice team are responsible for the operational availability of this network and manage scheduled changes and incident investigation. The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding and practical experience of Cisco routers and switches and should also have excellent customer service and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work well as part of a team.
• You can find hundreds of jobs in the region on the Jobs24 website.