Double joy for popular north Norfolk retailer at Farm Shop and Deli Awards
- Credit: Archant
One of north Norfolk's best-known stores - Bakers and Larners of Holt - has picked up two top honours at the national Farm Shop and Deli Awards.
The retailer was named head of its class in a 'food hall of the year' category and also won an East Anglia regional category award.
Michael Baker, managing director, said he was thrilled with the accolades.
Mr Baker said: 'This award is a testament to the continued investment in fine food and wine retailing that we have carried out over the years. The commitment of our staff to quality, range and service is second to none.'
Winners were revealed at a ceremony at the NEC Birmingham earlier this month. Mr Baker and food hall managers Sandra Taylor-Meads and Richard Lodge were there to accept the awards.
You may also want to watch:
It comes following the opening of a new food hall including a bakery and patisserie costing more than £250,000 at Bakers and Larners.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 3 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 4 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 5 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 6 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 7 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 8 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 9 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening