Family-run Norwich business joins Mitsubishi franchise
- Credit: Archant
A family-run business which has been running for more than 50 years has joined forces with one of the country's fastest-growing mainstream car brands.
Constitution Motors on Constitution Hill in Norwich will become the twelfth dealer to join the Mitsubishi franchise since the start of the year when it starts to sell the brand's cars from next Tuesday.
The dealership, which employs 22 people, is already the main franchise dealer for Subaru in the county and is also soon to become a Hyundai service and parts agent.
Mitsubishi was said to be the fastest-growing mainstream car brand last year and sales in 2014 are said to be up by 32pc on 2013.
Constitution Motors managing director Ian Coates, who took over in 2002 and whose wife and daughter work for the firm, said: 'We are really excited to be joining forces with Mitsubishi and we are sure it will be a great relationship.
You may also want to watch:
'We run our business based on great customer service and pride ourselves on our high levels of customer retention – which we know is central to the Mitsubishi brand.'
Other dealers to have joined the Mitsubishi franchise this year include Lings in Lowestoft, which also joined this month.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk