EU Debate: Have your say - are Norfolk businesses better off in or out of Europe?
- Credit: PA
Prime minister David Cameron is set to make a key note speech on Europe.
But with mounting pressure from eurosceptics in the City to offer Britain 'a clear choice' over its membership of the European, just what do businesses in this region think about EU membership?
Do the benefits of the single market outweigh the issues of EU rules and regulations for you - or is membership placing too much of a burden on your business?
We are planning a special report on the EU issue in EDP Business and want to hear from you
Does your business benefit from being a member of the EU?
Are you in favour of membership or against?
Post your comments here or contact business editor Shaun Lowthorpe via email or on 01603 772471
- 1 'Emotional experience' as couple reopen swimming pool to the public
- 2 Seaside Victorian B&B for sale near 'best beach in the east'
- 3 The days you can visit Wroxham Barns for a fiver this month
- 4 Yobs pictured climbing on vandalised charity dinosaur
- 5 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 6 'Unusual' cottage for sale in one of Norfolk's smuggling villages
- 7 Best friends take over popular café in 'just heavenly' setting
- 8 WATCH: Car becomes engulfed in flames at side of Norfolk road
- 9 Road had cats' eyes removed months before fatal night-time crash
- 10 How to get a free pint in Norfolk just by having one of these 23 surnames