EU Debate: Have your say - are Norfolk businesses better off in or out of Europe?
- Credit: PA
Prime minister David Cameron is set to make a key note speech on Europe.
But with mounting pressure from eurosceptics in the City to offer Britain 'a clear choice' over its membership of the European, just what do businesses in this region think about EU membership?
Do the benefits of the single market outweigh the issues of EU rules and regulations for you - or is membership placing too much of a burden on your business?
We are planning a special report on the EU issue in EDP Business and want to hear from you
Does your business benefit from being a member of the EU?
You may also want to watch:
Are you in favour of membership or against?
Post your comments here or contact business editor Shaun Lowthorpe via email or on 01603 772471
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 5 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 6 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 7 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast