EDP 2011 Top 75 - this year it includes you!
How does your business compare to others in the region? That is what we want to help you find out as part of an all new in print and online EDP Top 75.
The 2011 EDP Top 75, to be launched in May, is going to be just that - the Top 75. We will be giving you more in depth detail about the region's biggest companies.
How have they fared through 2010/11? Who are the risers and fallers in the Top 75? Will there be any new entrants/drop outs?
However, as well as putting the Top 75 under the spotlight, we also want to capture the views of the rest of region's tens of thousands of businesses.
By taking part in the EDP Top 75 survey, devised by our partners PwC and Mills & Reeve, you will help us track how business in the region as a whole is managing its way through the economic constraints being experienced across the UK and globally.
You may also want to watch:
In return, we will be able to offer you bespoke results through which you can benchmark your business - small or large.
How has your business fared compared to other businesses of a similarturnover? What are your peer's biggest concerns? How confident are you compared to your competitors about the rest of 2011?
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 9 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 10 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
•Take part today. It will take just minutes online at www.edp24.co.uk/top75 or click the link in the top right hand corner