Eastern Daily Press launches 25th Business Awards
- Credit: Angela Sharpe
Today we are celebrating the launch of the EDP Business Awards – our flagship ceremony championing the remarkable achievements of businesses in our region.
And this year the event takes on even greater significance as we celebrate 25 years since it burst onto the East Anglian corporate scene.
25 years is a long time in business, and over the past quarter of century the EDP Business Awards has been there to celebrate the diversity and resilience of our region's economy.
And as the UK's economic picture continues to brighten, we have every reason to believe that this year's landmark awards will fire the starting gun on a prosperous year to come.
With the support of our principal sponsor Anglian Water, we will announce this year's finalists during a glittering event held at the Norfolk Showground on Thursday November 5.
- 1 Vicar at heart of bitter church row resigns
- 2 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 3 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 4 Murder jury hears how 'angry' father ran over teenage daughter
- 5 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 6 Festival-goers 'in the dark' over refunds following cancellation
- 7 Gallery of pictures from the Royal Norfolk Show's first day
- 8 Five-bed farmhouse with attached orchard and glamping site for sale
- 9 Fears access road for new housing will be built on sacred land
- 10 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
And there will certainly be plenty to celebrate as we announce the winners of three new award categories - the Top 100 Accelerator, Rural Enterprise and Enviro-Technologies Awards.
Now read more about this year's categories in this special 25th Anniversary edition of the EDP Business Awards supplement, or go online to enter your business for the awards and watch in-depth interviews with our sponsor partners.
• To find out more visit www.edpbusinessawards.co.uk