The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- Credit: The Original Factory Shop
A discount store has opened its new site in north Norfolk.
The Original Factory Shop opened its doors on Thursday, October 14, at the North Norfolk Retail Park in Cromer.
The Mayor of Cromer was at the opening and area manager, Adam Birt, said the feedback from local people was "incredible".
"To say the first day was a success would be an understatement," he said. "The feedback and buzz from the local customers was incredible."
The store will offer the “latest range” of bargain-based clothing, pet products, electricals, homewares, a party shop service, and reserve and collect.
Brands stocked will include Nike, Adidas, Russel Hobbs, Clinique, and Olay.
The new site has created 12 jobs.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 4 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?