‘Could you move the pylons?’ Norwich Travelodge staff reveal bizarre requests from guests
- Credit: PA
Could you move the pylons? Can you pretend to be my wife? Can you moor my barge?
These are some of the bizarre requests Travelodge staff in Norwich have been asked by customers during the last 12 months.
Travelodge released a list of strange questions guests have asked staff at its hotels across the country, and claimed that Norwich provided some of the strangest examples.
•Could the electricity pylons be moved for my next stay? (Norwich Cringleford)
You may also want to watch:
•Can you call my boss, pretend to be my wife, and tell her I'm stuck in traffic? (Norwich Central)
•Can I hold a brainstorm with your team? (Norwich Central)
- 1 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 7 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
- 8 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 9 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 10 'We'll be forced back on the roads' - travellers' plea at site hearing
•Can you help me moor my barge? (Norwich Central Riverside)
•I have a meeting in Cromer later, please could you drive me there and wait until it is finished? (Norwich Central Riverside)
Shakila Ahmed, Travelodge spokeswoman said: 'Our hotel teams will always try their best to accommodate all customer requests but there are some requests that we just cannot help with such as moving electricity pylons.'