Cloud computing helps to open new horizons for Norwich-based Future 50 firm
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
Norwich-based accountancy firm Farnell Clarke is forecasting a third year of double digit growth driven by a strengthening customer appetite for its cloud-based accounting.
The EDP Future 50 firm expects last year's turnover of £350,000 to expand by more than 40pc thanks to an increased demand for its KashFlow system – a service which hosts data that customers can access from anywhere as long as they have an internet connection.
It comes after Farnell Clarke moved to boost its online credentials by offering a mobile app and online service that manages invoices.
'The Receipt Bank invoice management is the latest tool we're offering our clients to make their lives simpler,' founder and managing director Will Farnell said.
'Sage has dominated the accountancy market for more years than I'd like to think about, but the emergence of new technology gives accountants the opportunity to offer clients something new, cost effective and, in my opinion, far better.
You may also want to watch:
'We describe ourselves as 'not your typical accountants' and one of the ways we demonstrate this is by never allowing our clients to be confused by their accountancy processes.
'Our aim is to help their businesses succeed and our investment in technology means we can offer them practical, time-saving and intuitive ways to make financial record keeping less arduous.' The firm, which had sales of £182,000 in 2011, saw turnover rise by 36pc in 2012.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
Do you have a Future 50 story for the Eastern Daily Press? Contact business writer Ben Woods on 01603 772426 or email email@example.com