Business masterclass to give tips on winning the war for talent
- Credit: Archant
Two East Anglian firms are joining forces to help others fight more successfully in the war for talent.
Wealth management company Chadwicks and law firm Birketts will be hosting the masterclass at the University of East Anglia's Enterprise Centre on Wednesday, April 25.
Employment lawyers Jeanette Wheeler and Lottie Seaborn from Birketts will look at wider aspects of motivating and retaining talent, including employee share ownership, looking at the options for business owners.
The session will also consider the importance of staff retention and benefits of employee engagement to a business, as well as current trends and developments in benefit and reward strategies with case studies.
Two masterclasses will be held on the day, at 8.15am and 12.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more details or to book tickets go to www.chadwicks.co.uk/masterclasses/winning-the-war-for-talent.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Man ran onto train tracks to escape Covid police