Business masterclass to give tips on winning the war for talent
- Credit: Archant
Two East Anglian firms are joining forces to help others fight more successfully in the war for talent.
Wealth management company Chadwicks and law firm Birketts will be hosting the masterclass at the University of East Anglia's Enterprise Centre on Wednesday, April 25.
Employment lawyers Jeanette Wheeler and Lottie Seaborn from Birketts will look at wider aspects of motivating and retaining talent, including employee share ownership, looking at the options for business owners.
The session will also consider the importance of staff retention and benefits of employee engagement to a business, as well as current trends and developments in benefit and reward strategies with case studies.
Two masterclasses will be held on the day, at 8.15am and 12.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more details or to book tickets go to www.chadwicks.co.uk/masterclasses/winning-the-war-for-talent.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 3 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 4 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 8 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 9 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 10 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village