Business masterclass to give tips on winning the war for talent
- Credit: Archant
Two East Anglian firms are joining forces to help others fight more successfully in the war for talent.
Wealth management company Chadwicks and law firm Birketts will be hosting the masterclass at the University of East Anglia's Enterprise Centre on Wednesday, April 25.
Employment lawyers Jeanette Wheeler and Lottie Seaborn from Birketts will look at wider aspects of motivating and retaining talent, including employee share ownership, looking at the options for business owners.
The session will also consider the importance of staff retention and benefits of employee engagement to a business, as well as current trends and developments in benefit and reward strategies with case studies.
Two masterclasses will be held on the day, at 8.15am and 12.15pm.
For more details or to book tickets go to www.chadwicks.co.uk/masterclasses/winning-the-war-for-talent.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 7 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 8 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 9 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 10 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears