CAAV secretary Jeremy Moody to brief Norfolk farmers and rural professionals
- Credit: Archant
A leading national voice on rural valuations will brief Norfolk farmers and land agents on changes affecting countryside businesses at an event next month.
Jeremy Moody, secretary and adviser to the CAAV (Central Association of Agricultural Valuers) will be the guest speaker at the spring update run by the Norfolk Association of Agricultural Valuers' (NAAV).
Mr Moody is also an assembly member of the European Group of Valuers' Associations and vice chairman of the European Valuation Standards
Rachael Hipperson, rural business director at Norfolk-based agency TW Gaze, said: 'Jeremy is very much the oracle in the land agency game and the event promises to be informative, simulating and thought provoking and should be of interest to land agents, farmers and landowners, solicitor, accountants and anyone else working in the agricultural sector.'
You may also want to watch:
The event will be held at Park Farm Hotel in Hethersett, Norwich, from 7.45am on April 27, costing £10 for CAAV members and £12.50 for non-members. For booking details, contact email@example.com.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home