Seminars will discuss the demise of Carillion
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tips to avoid the fate of failed construction giant Carillion will be shared at a series of seminars hosted by an East Anglian law firm.
Solicitors Birketts will organise the sessions across the region with Ross Welham of accountancy firm Price Bailey as the guest speaker.
The seminars will look in detail at the types of problem that Carillion faced and the best ways to avoid them, as well as current trends in the industry.
Mr Welham will also give an expert view on insolvency in the construction industry.
Each of the free breakfast events will start at 7.45am and end at 9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
The first will be held at Birketts' Norwich office on Tuesday, April 17 with the second at the Moller Centre in Cambridge on April 19. The seminars will then head to Ipswich's Trinity Park Conference Centre on April 24 before the final one is held at Chelmsford City Racecourse on April 25. Places can be booked online at www.birketts.co.uk/events.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 6 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 7 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 'Life begins at 70' says former TV star as she releases her new novel