The Big Biz Quiz of the Year: How much have you been paying attention?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2014
It's a well-documented fact that businesses have had a tough time this year.
The high street has seen stalwarts of the retail economy collapsing beneath the pressure of online competitors and lower footfall.
Likewise, the restaurant industry has been hit with low consumer confidence as major chains shut up shop across the country.
And business across the board have been battling on despite the uncertainty surrounding the future trade agreements between Britain and the European Union.
But despite this, Norfolk has braved the storm and has plenty of success stories to shout about as 2018 draws to a close.
You may also want to watch:
Try your hand at our Biz Quiz, and let us know in the comments below what you believe 2019 will hold for the business world.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive